APE Konferenz 201520.01.2015 - 21.01.2015 @ Ganztägig -
Exploring the Future of Scholarly Communication & Academic Publishing.
VIDEO Recordings of APE 2010, soon APE 2012, by River Valley TV
In 2006 the first APE Conference brought together all European stakeholders in the fierce Open Access debates of those days. A lot has happened since then.
We are more than pleased to present our Provisional Program. There are still some open speaker slots as we are waiting for confirmations.
We are always late, as we do not work with Calls for Papers. Instead we identify core themes and our high-level Program Committee then starts proposing topics and speakers. This guarantees actuality and high quality for which the APE conferences are renowned.
The core themes for APE 2015 are:
– the Communication of Scientific Results
– The Road Ahead? We have celebrated Webat25, but what comes next?
– The Future of University Presses
– US Policies for public access to scholarly publications and data
– Mandatory Licenses: Are author’s rights being infringed?
– Is Peer Reviewing a Publisher Value Add only?
– Reliable Quality and Reproducibility and of course there are new Dotcoms to watch, Projects to discover, the APE Lecture and so on…
Mehr Informationen unter: http://www.ape2015.eu
Online-Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung nicht verfügbar.